On the 4th Friday of each month, Serenity Coffeehouse hosts a concert from 8-9 pm, followed by a potluck. The gathering is held at the Salem Covenant Church in Worcester, MA at 215 East Mountain Street, Worcester, MA. Please park in the back of the church and enter through the rear entrance.
Musicians range in age from children, youth, to adults, and are drawn from local towns and music organizations. Over the past 20 years, musicians have included vocals, piano, organ, cello, violin, and flute. Musicians play solo, in duets, or in larger groups.
- January 25th: Donald Irving and the Worcester Academy Singers
- February 22nd: Jagan Nath Singh Khalsa, violinist; Matt Johnson, pianist; Wayne Ward, pianist; Emma Kucich, flutist
- March 22nd: Maria Ferrante & Voice Students; Kris Layton, pianist
- April 26th: Joyce Carpenter-Henderson, organist/pianist;
Kerry Elisa Muenchow, violinist
- May 24th: Sarah Kelly & Flute Students
- June 28th: Diana Mukusheva, pianist; Sarah Kelly, flutist
- July 26th: Emma Kucich, flutist; Brinda Venkataraman, violin;
Augustine Mazoratti, clarinet; Wayne Ward, pianist
- August 23rd: Jagan Nath Khalsa, violin; Ann Caroll Bundy, flute; Wayne Ward, pianist; Alesia Tringale, soprano
- September 27th: Jagan Nath Khalsa and Community
- October 25th: Sarah Kelly's Trio
- November 22nd: Aquarius Chamber Players: Ann Carroll Bundy, flute; Stephen Wade; oboe; Chantal Hovendick, clarinet; Kevin Murphy, piano
- December 20th: Maria Ferrante & voice students; Kamilla Isanbaeva, piano
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Worcester Arts Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural council, a state agency.